sunnuntaina, huhtikuuta 21

UL in Tokyo - Shopping service -

Sorry gals, I've been so busy lately! I have so much things to blog about, but I'll start with the shopping service post.

I'll be in Tokyo from May 28th to June 5th and I'm offering a in-shop shopping service. I can get things from every brand in Tokyo.

How it works?
Send me an email with following information:
Your name:
Your email:
Your paypal address: (if you're Finnish you can pay with bank transfer)
Items you want & prices:

Send your email to ultimateluxury@live.fi.
After reveiving your email I'll send an invoice for you (items + shipping + fee + pp fee 3,6%). After I get back home I'll send your items to you.

What can I bring for you?
- Clothes
- Magazines
- Accessories
- Makeup
- CD's
- Etc. Just ask me

Fees
Items up to 1000¥
300¥

Items from 1000¥ to 3000¥
600¥

Items from 3000¥ to 5000¥:
900¥

Items from 5000¥ ->:
10% of items price

2 kommenttia :

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

miks oot vaan noin vähän? luulin et sulla on oneway ticket...

Maria kirjoitti...

Niin on, nyt meen vaan käymään ja lähden lokakuun 2.päivä uudelleen :)